Saturday, December 10, 2011

Waking Dreams

Dear Diary~


So... the medication is sort of working... I mean... the dreams aren't as clear... they're kind of fuzzy now... but... sometimes... when I wake up... I see him standing there in my room... watching me... but after a bit... even if I keep my eyes focused on him, he just goes away... fading away like he was just a dream... I mean... of course he is... but god... Waking dreams are unsettling...


This has happened twice, once last night and just a few minutes ago... I just woke up from some nightmare... I don't know what it was about... couldn't see anything...


But... also the medication is making it hard to function during day to day activities... I'm sluggish and am finding it really hard to think very complicated thoughts...


Also I still feel watched... that hasn't changed at all... It's all the time too... no matter where I am... like he's there... looming over me... watching... waiting for something...


Bernard Laguardia

No comments:

Post a Comment