Sunday, December 18, 2011

Another Update

Dear Diary~


I'm feeling... better...


K I've talked to some of the people... well... It seems like they're ghosts... some have talked to me.


Now I just have to figure out why there are so many in my freaking house...


Oh, and no I've never experienced something like this, this is completely new to me. One of my exes was a self proclaimed psychic and said he could see ghosts, but I never could. >_>


Many of the ghosts don't seem too upset... just... like they have no reason to move on...


Oh and the dreams have kept happening and I'll make the post of the one from last night, sorry, really, about not doing that earlier. So that'll be up in a bit.


Even though they're getting worse... I can see a story emerging... like they're all connected...


Bernard Laguardia

No comments:

Post a Comment