Sunday, December 18, 2011

Dream Post 2

I start...


Running through a forest... From the look of it, I'd say it's probably the (partially) wooded area near my house. It's not a huge area, but it's deep enough that if you're in the middle you can't see out of the forest.


I'm running as hard and fast as I can, but soon I trip and fall. As I get up I can hear someone running behind me. I look back as I stand up and see Braen come running towards me. He's limping a bit though, and is holding his arm, black sludge seeping around his fingers. He reaches towards me and I see some of the sludge on his hand seem to leap from him. I turn and run as fast as I can, the sludge barely missing me.


As I run faster and faster I suddenly realize I can't hear him behind me anymore. I grin and start laughing, knowing I've escaped him. I slow down after a bit and find a series of trees that are a bit closer together. I then grab some branches that still have leaves on them from the ground and pile them up around the trees, making a small little area for me to hide in for the time. I quickly crawl into it and curl up, breathing heavily, but knowing that for the time being, I'm safe.


I close my eyes, starting to drift off to sleep...


and I wake up...


As far as I can tell, this is the last of the dreams, and it seems like things don't turn out too badly... though seeing that sludge jump from Braen's hand... *shudders* well the reason I posted so late today was that I only got up around 3:30 PM today. Sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment