Monday, January 16, 2012

A Voice in My Head

Dear Diary~


I'm doing alright everyone, a lot better than I had been, but something happened today that I thought I should mention...


Earlier today I was sitting my room on my computer when I heard someone say. "Are you willing to kill?" I was stunned. I just sat there for a second, waiting to see if it'd speak again, not wanting to answer really. A minute later it spoke up again "Are you willing to kill?" it asked once again. I very quietly spoke out. "If it means killing those people responsible for Drake's death... then yes..." I felt a cold chill go down my spine... and it was silent again... the voice seemed really familiar to me... I have a feeling who it might have been... but... if it's who I think it is... then I have a few questions for that person if they come back again...


Bernard Laguardia

No comments:

Post a Comment