Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Replies and Minor Update

Dear Diary~


@DJ Atomika I'm doing my best... it's kind of hard at times, but it helps having people that I know are going through the same thing as me...
@Ember Fay The only downside to this situation, is I don't have a real direction yet... I mean what am I supposed to do? Surviving doesn't feel like enough of a direction... I need a goal... I'll work on that though.
@S373n I am my own person, I know this to be true, so your words don't scare me, but... eh... I suppose I like riddles.
@TheAdvocate Oh really? Care to share?


I've been doing okay, just haven't felt any need to update because nothing has happened with me. I mean... I think nothing has happened... it's hard to tell sometimes if what I hear or see is real... Eh... I'm pretty sure I'm fine right now.


Bernard Laguardia

3 comments:

  1. That's good to hear, kid. Just stay strong and safe, and you'll be fine.

    - DJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's simple really... Cut out your tear ducts. :) I could help you with the procedure. It'd be a fun experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. H0w d0 y0u kn0w 1t t0 b3 TRUE? 3xp161n, p13653.

    1nd33d... P3rh6p5 y0u c6n 6n5w3r 0n3 40r m3 50m3t1m3.

    ReplyDelete