Wednesday, January 18, 2012

To DJ Atomika, My Symptoms, and Brood (MASC)

Dear Diary~


I read Braen's post, and your comment. Believe me, that... thing isn't me. I'm crazy, but as far as I know, I don't have a split personality, especially not one that's capable of destroying my home. Here are the... symptoms I have so far:


Auditory Hallucinations (though I'm not sure if the voice I heard on Monday/ Sunday was real or not... I'm normally not a violent person... so I don't believe it was really me. But I do hear other voices, and those I'm pretty sure are not real.)


Paranoia (beyond a reasonable amount)


Insomnia


Visual Hallucinations? (I'm still not entirely sure if these... ghosts are real or not.)


Even though I'm not on my meds anymore, I'm doing my best to keep my thoughts in order and look at everything I experience objectively and try and understand if what I'm experiencing is real or not.


Also, it's strange... the situation in this house... I've been talking to Brood a bit since I've been here... as far as I understand, Brood is the person in charge of the group of people from some organization called MASC... Brood doesn't like divulging much to me, though Brood sure seems eager to know more about me and why I've shown up here...


Bernard Laguardia

No comments:

Post a Comment