Monday, January 9, 2012

Arrived

Dear Diary~


I got to the town and Shady met me at a restaurant yesterday. On the way to the Haven, she filled me in on the current situation... She feels pretty trustworthy... When we got there... I felt like I'd been there before... I swear I knew the complete layout of the mansion... I mean... it was weird... I was drawn to a certain room... they let me know once I had chosen it that it was the room that Drake and Ecko had been staying in... and I felt that weight on my shoulders come back... Are you there Drake? ... Someone named Brood talked to me... I felt like he was interrogating me... though he did seem like he was trying to be nice... But... I feel much safer here... I don't feel eyes... In this room... I'm finally alone... I was finally able to sleep well last night...


Bernard Laguardia

No comments:

Post a Comment