Friday, January 6, 2012

Very Close, Very Very Near

Dear Diary~


Norristown, Pennsylvania. DJ Atomika I am almost there I know I can make it. Many eyes though, all around me, like needles in my back, and I don't know if they are there... and if they are... I don't know if I can go to the people in New Jersey... in my (wa(l)king) dream I saw a ruined abbey... a bloody baptism... two becoming one... one living off the other... like a leech... I must focus... I'm very close...


Bernard Laguardia

3 comments:

  1. Just keep focused on your goal, kid. Nothing can stop you.

    - DJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dream as well.
    Often they are
    confusing.
    Always scary.

    But in the end,
    that is all they are.

    Dreams.

    Chin up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lullaby and Myself are waiting at the Haven for you.

    Please arrive safe, someone should be ready to show you the way here :).

    You'll be safe here.

    ReplyDelete