Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Update

Dear Diary~


I've run out of medication... I'm not going back... they did contact me and I'vebeen trying to work my way east for awhile now... I've made it to Akron, Ohio... if my posts start getting... strange... just know that I know where I'm going, but... my mind might get a little muddled... hopefully I can get there and at least be around friends while my mind practically rapes itself...


Before I'm tooout of it to talk about this, I want to officially let everyone know exactly what's... wrong with me... I'm Schizoaffective, and pretty severely so... the meds I was taking didn't really stop all of the effects, just help me keep my thoughts in order...


I'm glad to see that I did some serious damage to Braen before... haven't seen him at all recently... which is good I guess. I just don't like having the lull in activity... makemsenevrous...


I'll try and post every day or two and let you all know how I'm doing.


Bernard Laguardia


Oh and welcome DJ Atomika.

2 comments:

  1. You do that. Here's from the other side of the world, hoping you have a safe trip to Akron. And thanks. ;3

    - DJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, it's been without incident so far... I'm just... I'm really scared... but thank you for your well wishes.

    Bernard Laguardia

    ReplyDelete