Monday, February 20, 2012

Still here, sorry for lack of posting or replying...

Dear Diary~


In response to DJ Atomika's comment: I'm not really lost anywhere... I just feel really lost, sorry for any worry I may have caused...


I'm still at the mansion... though I may have to leave soon... The voice has come back several times since the last time I heard it... It's told me who it is, but I'd rather not talk about it that much. Apparently it thinks that I shouldn't mention who/ what it is, because it'll keep me relatively safe...


the reason I might need to leave is that The Voice wants me to do something for it... and honestly because I know what has happened, I'm more than willing to help it... I know there's safety in numbers, but I do feel that this is something I need to help with...


Also, I've noticed the silence on the side of the proxies... and honestly... it's worrying... I mean... I may not like seeing their posts, but it feels good to know they're out there, and not plotting something in secret...


The Voice has been helping me with me with my schizophrenia and is helping me keep it in check... at least for now... also right now I'm on the down swing of my schizophrenia, so for a little while I should be okay, though when it starts to become more active my posts might seem a little... off... like when I put in "lost" in my last post, I don't really remember changing the text colors to make the message... so yeah, I'll probably do that kind of stuff from time to time.


That's all for now... if you have any questions just let me know...


Bernard Laguardia

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see that you're still okay, kid. Hope everything's alright.

    - DJ

    ReplyDelete