Thursday, February 23, 2012

I'm leaving the mansion I have a direction

Dear Diary~


The Voice and I have been discussing what our next plan of action should actually be, and we decided to head back to Oklahoma... obviously what's happening to me has something to do with Drake, so we're going to go to his house and see if there's anything there for us.


It feels good to have direction again... I'm leaving later today. I'm sorry I didn't stay longer... but I have to do something, I can't just sit around and do nothing any longer... something must be done...


I can feel a pull, and I'm following it as best I can.


Bernard Laguardia

2 comments:

  1. Vivification: to bring or give life to, or to animate.

    Kid? I don't know how that's there, but I have a feeling something's gonna go badly with your trip. Stay safe Bernie.

    - DJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh... yeah I see Vivification too... hm... well I dont' know... I don't see that as scary or bad... I mean it's just my mind saying it, so nothing bad as far as I can see.

    I'm gonna post in just a bit and let everyone know how far I've made it.

    Bernard Laguardia

    ReplyDelete