Friday, March 2, 2012

To DJ Atomika, and I think I've found where I need to go.

Dear Diary~


I have been seeing your comments, and thank you for taking note of the words in my posts, honestly I never remember to check for them myself. I really do appreciate the help.


Okay so the past few days I've been exploring Bartlesville to see if I can find anything that can help me... or really anything at all... but so far I haven't found anything, BUT I think I know where I may be able to find something... The Pathfinder. It's a trail that runs through a forest in Bartlesville. The Voice agrees with me, so I'm going to check it out tomorrow, and hopefully I can find something that can help me.


Bernard Laguardia

1 comment:

  1. ascend to
    ascend and...cy? Cry?

    I assume the mysterious...whatever that is that's adding phantom words into your posts can't spell. But there's more there.

    - DJ

    ReplyDelete