Thursday, November 24, 2011

I'm having a really hard time falling asleep

Dear Diary~


I just can't seem to shake that feeling I got earlier... It's hard to describe... I guess this is the kind of stuff that my doctor would want me to write down... I'll try my best to describe it.


Imagine feeling a tightness in your gut, followed by a cold chill running right down your spine, then the only lingering feeling is that of a weight across your shoulders. That's what I'm feeling right now. Like if I lay down, I still feel it... It's... odd... I mean, not that surprising, but it's not like anything that I normally experience. Especially since it's kinesthetic. 


I think I'm gonna get on netflix and just watch something... might finally get around to watching Harold and Maude...


Bernard Laguardia

No comments:

Post a Comment